I haven’t done one of these posts for a while which is odd coz ive been thinking ALOT!!!
and yet ive been seriously selfish and not shared it with you…. naughty me.
so let the games begin
5. work, my job has drastically changed in the last month ive gone from being bpart of a large pachine to being a rather large cog in a smaller machine.
im enjoying it so much and gaining lots of valuble do’s and don’t’s for my own business but its defiantly taking the energy out of me.
4. felt I’ve never felt the attraction to this material always opting for traditional fabrics and never being able to find nice soft felt in Swansea.
but I bought a batch from craft cloud this week and I’m loving it!! no fraying no curving so I can sew easier its so versatile.
3. which leads me onto making felt, I dabbled with this while in uni but I never kept it up.
but now!! with Wonderwool around the corner and felty goodness to find I’m on it!!
2. me and my partner are approaching our one year anniversary and I love every bit of it, I’ve never had one before and its such a nice feeling so I’ve been day dreaming about him a lot this week .
1. making!!! I’ve been making again and its great!! never felt so creative when life knocks you around a bit it can seem like the things you love get put on hold and the things that need to be done take over and aren’t so fun at all.
but now with a nice balance between work and creativity I am back with a spring!!!