So this is going to be my other regular column.
5 THINGS I’VE THOUGHT!!!
More spcificaly, what’s been on my mind alot this week, much like the most talked about bit on a website.
However this is going to be things that anger me, things I want to make, things I love, things I want to have and the amazing things I do have and are thankful for.
All rolled neatly together into my top 5.
So here we go!
5. work, more specifically my wonderful plan to set up my own business, I’ve spend many an hour walking to and from work the last 2 weeks and in that time its been perfect thinking and day dreaming time for my own café business. This has if anything made me more determined to get it going!
4. Walking. when me and my partner were dating we went to loads of wonderful places like……….wonder wool!! yes I did drag him there, however the point is that we have settled into this life in our new flat and don’t seem to leave it anymore. so this week I have forced him and myself to leave the house and go for a walk in the park (which is only round the corner) its lovely and we have taken lots of pictures!
3. my logo, Or name of my blog. I love the name Elephants Hankie, but I have a deep un-trust for graphic designers. it may be some of my fault but I’ve had very bad experiences, lack of communication, not making deadlines and not to mention the neon fiasco!!! and all when I’m a paying customer!!! so I am working on my own logo to host proudly at the top of my blog.
2. Jars, I’m completely still in the mason jar phase! I love them and I now have most of my family collecting the pretty ones for my ever growing button collection but I’ve found the tiny little jam ones I use in my work so cute I want, no, need them in my life and have been thinking of how…….. more on this next week!!
1. For my first “5 thinks I’m thinking” post I think its only fitting that my number 1 has been my blog, I’ve been checking stats like I’m baking a cake without a timer and I am constantly looking for things to write about, luckily right now I have lots to say but I hope that my inspiration will last much longer than my first week!
So there we have it the most thought about things in my brain this week, and I cant wait to think more and write more and see you all next week for another 5 things, well hopefully